For Families, Fishermen, and Friends
You will find Ames Farm Inn cabins, apartments and/or rooms to be a convenient way to enjoy fishing on Lake Winnipesaukee. There is easy access for boat parking/recharging for overnight guests and two great boat launches for ease of entry to the lake. Each cabin rental allows for a maximum parking of two boats.
photo by Bruce Taylor
Additionally, our store offers bait, maps, ice and other goods to make your fishing trip enjoyable. When planning your next weekend fishing adventure, check our availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some fishing advice from our resident fishing expert and Licensed Fishing Guide, "Rock and Troll" (Ron Smagula):
- Best bets for bait
- Shiners and smelt for Spring Trolling
- Flies that imitate perch always work well
- Any bait that is yellow or orange works well on Lake Winnipesaukee
- Open Salmon season is as soon as the ice is out in April through September
- Rainbow Salmon are stocked at Ames Farm Inn each Spring
- Rainbow Trout and Salmon need to be 15 inches to keep. Lake Trout need to be 20 inches.